Fine Art Textured Paper
- Ideal for fine art and photographic reproductions, or photo restorations such as memory albums and photo albums
- Perfect for presentational art graphics with print display requirements
- When used with pigment ink the archival quality and presentation is unrivaled in the industry
- Acid-free, 100% cotton rag base material for long life
- Textured matte surface for artistic appearance
Bright Textured Fine Art Paper 310g is a cold press 100% cotton rag . It has a bright white finish with a coarse, structured surface equivalent to traditional watercolor paper. This surface is ideal for digital fine art reproductions.
Premium Archival Matte Paper
- Instant-dry coating resists smudges and fingerprints
- Supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast/high-resolution output
- Smooth, neutral white, acid-free 9.5-mil paper for photos, art, and open-edition decor
Premium Archival Matte Paper is a smooth, neutral-white, matte paper for high-quality fine art, photo reproduction, and open-edition decor. The paper supports accurate color reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a longer print life with pigment inks. It features a heavy weight (230 gsm), thick base (9.5 mil), and an instant-dry coating that resists fingerprints and smudging.
Red River Photo Metallic
- Anyone who wants the uniquely vibrant look of photo metallic
- Images featuring metal, reflections, vibrant color, HDR
- Stunning black & white photographic prints
Your images will take on a brilliant, almost luminescent quality. Everything from airplanes to flowers will look bolder, more saturated, and more real. Discover for yourself why Red River Paper’s photo metallic paper is the choice of professionals and enthusiasts around the world.
Sunset Photo eSatin
Sunset Photo eSatin 300g is a premium-quality, resin-coated inkjet photo paper that professional photographers rave about. They like it because the prints they deliver to their customers feel noticeably thicker, heavier, and more durable than mass-market photo papers; the latest generation is even thicker than before at 11.5 mil. The slightly textured, satin (or luster) surface is like the E-surface papers that were popular in darkroom printing. The print surface doesn’t show fingerprints or reflect glare like glossy papers. This paper’s excellent ink retention properties produce an exceptionally large color gamut for bright, realistically saturated colors and accurate skin tones. Plus, the latest version has an even wider color gamut and an improved white point for greater contrast.